- Full membership is open to any Christian or church-related institution engaged in health care and/or development in Sierra Leone, approved by the GOSL.
- Associate membership is open to nongovernmental organizations engaged in health care and/or development in Sierra Leone and registered with the GOSL, but not necessarily church related.
- Roman Catholic Mission
- Anglican Church Sierra Leone
- Methodist Church Sierra Leone
- Baptist Convention Sierra Leone
- United Methodist Church
- Wesleyan Church of Sierra Leone
- United Brethren In Christ
- Other smaller denominations
The Executive Council comprises 10 people mainly the In-Charges of the member institutions, and the Health Coordinator of the Secretariat as the Secretary to the Council