Christian Health Association Sierra Leone
This Clinic is one of the Anglican Health institutions in the Kaffu Bullom Chiefdom in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone. It is presently more than 100 years old. It was built few years after the relocation of the Anglican Church to its present position (very close to the clinic) about 5km from the clinic. This was in 1859.
It is maned by 3 staff and 3 Volunteers. Of the 3 staff, the Diocese takes care of the two and the government takes care of the one.
In 2010, on the 27th April, government chose this clinic to provide free health care for the under five children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
This clinic also provides antenatal and postnatal services, treatment of minor illnesses and referral to high levels, immunization services and preventive services like family planning and HIV/AIDS sensitization.
Due to the long existence of the clinic building and the staff quarters, there is need to repair the roof and walls, painting of the building and providing of a proper toilet facility.
There is no light facility for cold chain, thus affects effective immunization. If solar facility is provided, it will be will be appreciated and in improve the work in the Clinic.
In charge (SECHN/CTCM&H)
2021 Copyright CHRISTIAN HEALTH ASSOCATION